top of page

Looking for a Dry Eye Specialist?

If you are experiencing Dry Eye symptoms you should visit an Eyecare Practitioner to determine the root cause and therefore the best treatment options for you.

If you are looking for a new Eyecare Practitioner, please complete the form below and we will direct you to your nearest Dry Eye Zone partner clinic. 

Contact Us

Swallow House, Theaklen Drive

St Leonards-on-Sea, East Sussex

TN38 9AZ

01424 834627

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Thanks for submitting! We will email you within 1 working day.

bottom of page